Rival Foods delivers truly unique plant-based food products using state-of-the-art knowledge, ingredients and machines. To achieve maximal impact with our technology and products, Rival Foods needs to develop and execute a top-notch marketing & PR plan. As Marketing & PR specialist you can contribute to the realization of our brands and make your mark in the fast-growing alternative protein market.
Who are we looking for?
Our B2B marketing specialist wants to make a positive impact in this world by promoting unique, culinary plant-based alternatives to animal protein products. The marketing specialist combines a passion for food with a creative and commercial drive, market insights and tactical B2B marketing skills. Our marketing specialist quickly understands the alternative protein market space and finds original ways of positioning our brand and products, on-line and offline. The marketing specialist realizes the significance of a good marketing approach and is able to define a marketing strategy and execute this strategy. Ultimately our B2B marketing specialist enjoys to kick-start and accellerate the adoption of Rival Foods plant-based culinary products in the Netherlands, Europe and world-wide, one customer at a time.
- Recently graduated from a University / higher education institution
- Knowledge of B2B marketing processes and techniques
- Knowledge of, or interest in, FMCG industry
- Eager to make an impact in the food sector
- Team player
Your position at Rival Foods:
- You define a B2B marketing strategy and report to the management
- You understand digital marketing tools and can build a marketing stack
- You find opportunities in brand and product positioning
- You monitor the alternative protein market closely and understand the dynamics in this market
- You participate in product evaluations and integrate outcomes in our marketing mix
- You help build strong marketing content in written word and graphically
- You engage in conferences, trade shows and exhibitions throughout Europe to promote our products
- You improve lead generation and conversion rates
- You scout new opportunities for new product development
You also get to:
- Work in a dynamic start-up company
- Be part of a young, ambitious team of intrinsically motivated professionals
- Work on processes and products that make a positive impact on the food supply chain
- Introduce new products in the dynamic alternative protein market
- Develop your network in the alternative protein industry
- Contribute significantly to company growth and team spirit
Working at Rival Foods
Rival Foods is a young company in a rapid growth phase. This delivers an exciting combination of high ambitions, positivity and amazing achievements. Our team consists of young and ambitious people that want to make a positive impact in our current food system by putting our knowledge and technology to good use. We work hard, the circumstances may not always be optimal, but we make sure to enjoy what we are doing. We believe that our technology can make a difference, but only when powered by the best team!
- The position is available per April 2020
- Location is next to train station in Ede (GLD), the Netherlands