Rival Foods delivers truly unique plant-based food products using state-of-the-art knowledge, ingredients and machines. These food products can best be described as alternatives to animal protein products such as fish or meat. Rival Foods is uniquely positioned to make an impact in this rapid growing field and a well thought through sales plan is part of this success. You will work together with the business development manager to design, implement and execute the sales plan for Rival Foods.
- Enrolled in a business program (HBO or University)
- Interested in new food products / alternative protein products
- Future ambition in sales / account management
- Eager to learn
- Taking on initiative and responsibilities
- Enjoy working in a well functioning team
- Willing to be part of a dynamic start-up environment
Working at Rival Foods
Rival Foods is a young company in a rapid growth phase. This delivers an exciting combination of ambition, positive pressure and great achievements. Our team consists of young and ambitious people that want to make a positive impact in our current food system by putting our knowledge and technology to good use. We work hard, the circumstances may not always be optimal, but we make sure to enjoy what we are doing. We believe that our technology can make a difference, but not without a solid team!
- Internships or graduation theses can commence all year round.
- Typical internship compensation is available
- Location is in Ede (GLD), the Netherlands