This world is in need of new plant-based protein products that truly fulfill consumer demands. One of the major game changers in the plant-based product category will be the introduction of plant-based whole-muscle products, similar to whole-cut animal products, such as chicken filet, pork loin or beef steak. Rival Foods has developed a unique technology that enables to create the next generation whole-cut products. As Rival Foods is developing several product propositions for its product portfolio, Rival Foods aims to establish brands to bring these products to the market in food service and retail.
As Marketeer at Rival Foods you want to make a positive impact in this world by successfully introducing plant-based whole-cut products in food service and retail markets. Our Marketeer combines a passion for plant-based foods, product marketing and professional- and retail markets with creativity, high work ethics and an entrepreneurial drive. As Marketeer you identify opportunities in plant-based markets, analyze market data, create brand propositions, create marketing strategies and execute these in the roll-out of market introduction. In this journey you work closely together with the management, partners and potential customers. As Marketeer you enjoy to kick-start and accellerate the introduction of Rival Foods plant-based culinary products in the Netherlands, Europe and world wide, one customer at a time.
- Marketing- or business degree from University or similar education.
- Deep knowledge of FMCG/food marketing.
- Knowledge of brand creation or management in FMCG.
- Excellent understanding of customer needs.
- Capable of analyzing market data into meaningful insights.
- Strong communicative skills.
- Strong creative problem-solving abilities.
- Goal-driven and result-oriented mindset.
- Strong affinity with plant-based food industry.
- You analyze the plant-based products and potential markets.
- You meet with prospects and customers to discuss needs and identify opportunities.
- You formulate brand propositions for at least a food service and later a retail brand.
- You develop a brand guidebook for all brands.
- You formulate a marketing strategy for all brands.
- You execute the marketing strategy together with partners and the management.
- You participate in product evaluation sessions and integrate outcomes in the brands’ value propositions.
- Additional to product-focused brands you develop the company (Rival Foods) brand with a clear brand positioning and identity.
- You engage in conferences, trade shows and exhibitions to promote Rival Foods and its unique proposition.
- You scout new opportunities for product propositions.
You will get to:
- Work in a high-growth start-up company.
- Be part of a unique technological development in the plant-based field.
- Develop your network and skillset in the fast-growing plant-based industry.
- Be part of a young, ambitious team of intrinsically motivated professionals.
- Work on brands and products that make a positive impact on the food system.
- Introduce world-renowned products in the dynamic plant-based protein market.
- Contribute significantly to company growth and industry impact.
Working at Rival Foods
Rival Foods is a young company in a rapid growth phase. This delivers an exciting combination of ambition, positive pressure and great achievements. Our team consists of young and ambitious people that want to make a positive impact in our current food system by putting our knowledge and technology to good use. We work hard, the circumstances may not always be optimal, but we make sure to enjoy what we are doing. We believe that our technology can make a difference, but only with a solid team!
- Full-time (40 hour) commitment preferred
- We offer compensation conform industry standards
- We offer opportunities for personal growth and development
- Office location is close to the train station in Ede (GLD), the Netherlands