Are you interested in shaping the future of food production? And are you passionate about mechanical design and machine engineering?
Rival Foods develops state-of-the-art future-proof food production machines based on new innovative technologies. Our machines allow our customers to enjoy sustainable and tasty products, and make these products available for everyone. As mechanical engineer you can contribute to the realization of our next-generation state-of-the-art production machines and make your mark not only in our company, but in the fast-growing plant-based food industry!
- Degree in mechanical engineering (HBO or University)
- Deep understanding of mechanical design
- Good proficiency in Solidworks or similar 3D CAD programs
- Strong analytical skills to identify technical solutions to complex problems
- Interest in machine engineering (mechanics and mechatronics)
- Understanding of (essentials of) measurement & control systems / PLC systems
- Experience or knowledge of engineering standards in food industry
- Get to engineer completely new machines and machine parts
- Create technical concepts and detail these concepts using Solidworks
- Understand complex technical challenges and come up with viable technical solutions
- Manage the food-safety aspects of all engineering projects
- Are involved in the automation and control design
- Help in commissioning our pilot production machines in our pilot facility
- Debug mechanical and electronic errors and formulate solutions
- Help other engineers with specific mechanical design challenges
Working at Rival Foods
Rival Foods is a young company in a rapid growth phase. This delivers an exciting combination of ambition, positive pressure and great achievements. Our team consists of young and ambitious people that want to make a positive impact in our current food system by putting our knowledge and technology to good use. We work hard, the circumstances may not always be optimal, but we make sure to enjoy what we are doing. We believe that our technology can make a difference, but not without a solid team!
- Full-time (40 hour) commitment preferred
- We offer market-conform compensation
- Location is in Ede (GLD) or Utrecht (UT), the Netherlands