Do you enjoy creating an excellent operation from scratch? Rival Foods currently has an opening for an Operations Manager with a strong track record who is able to grow the operations within Rival Foods along the commercial growth of the company.
At Rival Foods we create a completely new processing technology for the food industry. This revolutionary development is gaining momentum in the market, hence the pace of business is increasing. Now is the moment to redefine how we run our operation, and where and how we can establish the right routines, checks and safeties. The goal is to set up an operation that will enable success in the present day and future years. In this role, you will shape the future of the company by utilizing your expertise and experience to establish structures that facilitate growth. You will work in a predominantly technical team, with disciplines ranging from machine R&D, assembly and manufacturing, to ingredient development, product formulation and pilot production of foods.
- Higher education (University or equivalent)
- 5+ years experience in a operational role in the food sector
- Strong communicative skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good listener
- Excellent teamwork and motivational skills
- Affinity with machine and food R&D
- Ensure that the day-to-day R&D and production operations in the company run smoothly
- Create an operations roadmap for the 3 years ahead
- Gain a thorough understanding of Rival Foods’ technology, products and processes
- Manage incoming food R&D projects
- Together with the food R&D team, set goals, priorities and direct outcomes
- Design a project workflow and execute this together with the food R&D team
- Establish a robust partnership network of suppliers and manage these partners
- Organize and manage of pilot production at Rival Foods’ own pilot production site
- Manage installation and comissioning of our food production equipment at customers
You will get to:
- Work in a dynamic and fast-growing company
- Be part of a young, ambitious team of intrinsically motivated professionals
- Work on processes and products that positively impact the food value chain
- Introduce new products in dynamic plant-based protein markets worldwide
- Develop your network in the plant-based protein industry
- Contribute significantly to company growth and industry impact
Working at Rival Foods
Rival Foods is a young company in a rapid growth phase. This delivers an exciting combination of ambition, positivity and great achievements. Our team consists of driven and ambitious people that want to make a positive impact in our current food system by putting our knowledge and technology to good use. We work hard, the circumstances may not always be optimal, but we make sure to enjoy what we are doing. We believe that our technology can make a difference, but only with a solid team!
- Full-time (40 hour) commitment preferred
- We offer market-conform compensation
- Location is in Amersfoort (UT), the Netherlands
Questions? Reach out to Ernst Breel on LinkedIn.
Eager to join Rival Foods after reading this? Apply directly by sending us your motivation for this role and your CV.